Thursday, June 24, 2010

New BLOGinings!


After getting a lot of people asking, I decided that that the time has come for me to create a blog. I been getting really into the photography thing and love showing my work so what better way to do it than with a blog. I especially wanted to do this since I am currently doing a 365 project where I take at least one photo a day and post it online. Right now I been posting on facebook but really want have them on a blog as well. This will also have my shoots, events, and anything else that may be of interest.

To start things off here are a couple of photos from the last few days. The first one is me editing a friends photo while watching a Michael Jackson video marathon. I figure its on today since Friday marks the one year anniversary of the death of the king of pop. I will probably talk about this more tomorrow.
Second photo from yesterday is of my dads house aka my new place of residence until school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment