Friday, June 25, 2010

Blog Numero Dos!


Here is my photo for June 25, 2010. The room I am in is in the basement which is the coldest room in the house. Reason why I am wearing a robe and yet its summer.

Soooo today marks the one year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson a.k.a. The King of Pop. Being the avid fan that I am, I spent much of the day watching tribute video blocks on VH1 classic, FUSE, and *GASP* even MTV was playing music videos of him. Of course though it was a very short MJ video block followed by more pointless reality shows that kill billions of brain cells worldwide on a daily basis. Who the heck watches that mess anyways? Well to get back on topic I spent much of the day watching MJ vids and of course sang along, danced, and reminisced on the memories that accompany his songs. Its crazy how it has been a year since that faithful day he went into cardiac arrest. I remember literally stopping everything I was doing (I was in the process of making a slide show) when I heard the dude on Headline News report that hes in the hospital and it doesn't look good. It wasn't too long before Wolf Blitzer came on and confirmed that he was indeed dead. Moments like these make me think about just how short life can be you know? Now that its a year later someone would have to wonder what would happen if he was still alive today. He certainly would of been done with his London concerts and maybe coming to America. I sort of have the belief that when its your time to go, there is nothing you can do about it. Still I and many fans sure wonder what it be like if he was still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment