Friday, July 2, 2010

Whats Going On?

Well this last week two major things happened of course when it comes to my photos. The first event was a lake party in Adams, Nebraska with the UNL Tekes (TKE Fraternity)and the second was a photo shoot with a friend of mine who is getting into the rap biz. Photographically speaking I really love how the photos came out from the photo shoot. I got a chance to use my flash and just get really cool photos and Ben seemed to like them as well. After we got done, he said to go wild creatively when editing which of course I did and even made some album cover looks. Other than that this week has been pretty quiet. I been looking for jobs in the Omaha area and still no luck, hopefully things will work out by next week because I seriously need a job if I want to get a car let alone more camera gear ;-) Also it be nice if its full time that way it be worth keeping through the rest of the year. Anyways hope you enjoy these photos posted I am going to be doing some work on my websites and keep you posted when they get updated to my liking. HAPPY JULY 4TH WEEKEND!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment